To Place an Order
Shop our Online Store
Phone: 360-424-7333 or 800-845-9113
Spanish Phone: 360-445-7115
Mail: 2428 Old Hwy 99 South Road,
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Osborne Seed Order Form
For more information about order placement, please visit our FAQ page.
Terms & Conditions
We ship to all 50 states, U.S. territories and all of Canada.
Prices & Payment
- Prices quoted are F.O.B Mount Vernon, WA, unless otherwise specified.
- All payments shall be in U.S. currency. Acceptable forms of payment include credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa), check, money order, wire transfer (call for information), ACH and cash.
- Payment is required at time of order unless a terms account has been established in advance.
- There is one shipment to Canada per week. The order cut off time for the weekly shipment may vary greatly depending on the season. Please order well in advance to allow ample time for your order to be processed.
- Each week on Thursdays (subject to change), the orders are shipped from Surrey, B.C. Via Canada Post or UPS.
- Canadian Duties and Taxes: In addition to standard customs charges, the Canadian government changes 5% GST per item on seeds weighing less than 125 grams or less than 2.5M. For peas, beans, and corn GST is charged on items weighing less than 5,000 grams or 20M. The customer is responsible for these charges which will be added to the final invoice. Osborne Quality Seeds is not responsible for these charges and has no control over these fees.
- Canadian Shipping: Customers pay cost on shipping. Shipping costs will be calculated after shipping and may appear as a separate charge.
- Orders may not be returned once the seed is in Canada.
Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing full vendor unit(s) of a variety that you do not see listed on our website.
- Any item not listed in our catalog or website is considered a special order. Special orders may take longer to receive into stock so please plan accordingly.
- Special ordered items must be purchased in full vendor units, and may not be returned.
- Documentation costs on special orders such as phytosanitary, germination or purity certificates may be extra.
- Geographical and Watermelon restrictions: View Here
- All returns must be approved prior.
- No seed may be returned after 30 days of delivery date.
- No opened containers or packages will be accepted.
- Returned seed is subject to a 10% restocking charge.
- Returned seed is subject to germination fee if condition is questionable.
- Osborne Quality Seeds is unable to accept seed returns from our Canadian customers due to international conveyance requirements.
- Special orders may not be returned.
Organic GrowersOsborne Quality Seeds is a certified organic handler by the Washington State Department of Agriculture supplying untreated seed when organic seed is not available. If a specific variety is produced organically, but organic seed is not available (due to crop failure, shortages, not available soon enough for customer planting date) then we can supply an organic letter for these untreated items. We want to help in all ways that we can, so please ask if you need anything from us for your organic certifications. The responsibility does fall fully on the grower for following certified organic rules and guidelines and we recommend you ask your certifier if you have any uncertainties. Please note that growers must assume all risk connected with poor stand establishment and crop failure due to cold soil temperatures or pest pressure.
Osborne Quality Seeds does hereby attest that no item in its product line contains GMOs (AKA genetically manipulated or modified organisms, genetically engineered products, or biotech products) nor has it been manufactured using genetically engineered organisms. Hybrid seeds sold by Osborne Quality Seeds are developed through traditional plant breeding practices only. Osborne Quality Seeds does hereby further attest that it intends to never sell GMO products.
To obtain documents for your records please click here
We prioritize orders in the order they are received. Early ordering gives you preference on items in
short supply. When you place your entire seed order for the year early, keep in mind there my
be backorders. For liability reasons, we do not charge you for any backorders
until the seed is in stock and ready to ship out from our facility. Backorders,
excluding cover crop, are free of any additional freight charges.
Osborne Seed does not share or sell our mailing list for any purpose. Your information will only be used for fulfilling your order, billing and sending you our new catalog!
How do you know how much seed you need? Use our planting guide & seed count chart available on our website.
Osborne Quality Seeds warrants that the seed it sells conforms to the label description as required by state and federal seed laws. It makes no other warranties, express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or otherwise; and in any event its liability for breach of any warranty or contract with respect to such seed is limited to the purchase price of such seed. Osborne Quality Seeds further limits to such purchase price its liability of any kind on account of any negligence whatsoever on its part with respect to such seed. As with any seed purchase, failure of the seed to germinate and/or yield and quality reduction may occur as a result of environmental factors specific to growing this seed. These may include (without limitation): cold temperatures, heat, excess moisture, drought, wind, hail, pests, inadequate fertility, misapplication of pesticides, planting date, planting location, soil type, irrigation practices, as well as insect, disease, and weed pressure; and other acts of nature.