There are 2 positions open at this time.
- Osborne Quality Seeds is seeking a seasonal receptionist for our busy season! Starting immediately Monday through Friday, 8-5 and the job will go through April, with potential to go longer.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual that is a multitasker, works well with a team and does well taking direction. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Would like to see a self-starter, with the expectation to follow through on the day to day tasks of answering and directing calls to the appropriate team member, mailing and filing, calling customers for information needed to process orders and for pick-ups, and be able to work in Excel. Must be good on phones and dual language, English and Spanish is a plus but not required. May be asked on a rare occasion to help out in warehouse with checking off, would be expected to potentially lift up to 25 lbs.
- Osborne Quality Seeds is seeking a seasonal warehouse employee starting immediately. We are looking to fill the position now through April, with potential to go longer, Monday-Friday, 8-5.
- We are looking for a team player to join us during our busy season. We need someone who can work well in a fast-paced environment, someone who can take direction well, and can work quickly but efficiently. Needs to be good with math, and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Daily tasks will be pre-packing and filling seed from bulk down to smaller packages.
- May be pulling and filling orders during our peak shipping of January-April
- May be asked to step in and help with checking off orders.
We are a small group of people that get a lot done and out the door. We need employees who are dependable and reliable.
Resumes will be accepted at email@example.com
Osborne Quality Seeds
2428 Old Hwy 99 S. Rd
Mount Vernon, WA 98273